Shadrach's Lamps

Pics
I started the project mentioned in the post above and things didn't go well.:rolleyes:
It's gone on the back burner until I get motivated.
This has been loitering on my table for a few months now and was begining to annoy me.
I did stuff to it and I can see a finished piece in there now.
I like this view. It needs that top curve sorting out but it's going in the right direction.
P2210484.JPG

Need a bit of inspiration for this view. It will come as the rest falls into place, assuming it does.
P2210485.JPG

I know what I'm going to do with this view. It should come good with the bumps take out.
P2210486.JPG

Almost what I'm after here. The defect in the middle can't be taken out so it will become part of a feature.
P2210487.JPG

I started the project mentioned in the post above and things didn't go well.:rolleyes:
It's gone on the back burner until I get motivated.
This has been loitering on my table for a few months now and was begining to annoy me.
I did stuff to it and I can see a finished piece in there now.
I like this view. It needs that top curve sorting out but it's going in the right direction.
View attachment 2539594
Need a bit of inspiration for this view. It will come as the rest falls into place, assuming it does.
View attachment 2539595
I know what I'm going to do with this view. It should come good with the bumps take out.
View attachment 2539596
Almost what I'm after here. The defect in the middle can't be taken out so it will become part of a feature.
View attachment 2539598
The whole piece has an organic flow from the pictures. It is lovely already.
I like the bumps. :oops:

Back
Top Bottom