Share: Hilarious Craigslist Replies

@mydaisy, sadly, I have to agree that reading seems to be a dead art. :hmm

I have also had many interactions related to Craiglist where it's clear that either reading comprehension is lacking or something else (complete lack of retention, just looking at photos, etc.) is going on. I suspect laziness may also be a factor: instead of going back and looking at the listing, more than a few people seem to think it's acceptable to ask questions that are answered by the listing info. I just point them back to the listing, but I've also found that these are typically people who don't follow through, either. :smack
So true! I believe a lot of it IS laziness!

I have learned over the past couple years of listing extra cockerels on Craigslist that not very many people actually know what a cockerel is. I have to list my boys as roosters whether they're old enough to actually be roosters or not, or else I get questions like that. Sometimes I still get questions about whether I have hens to sell with them or not, though.

I haven't gotten any noteworthy CL responses to share, I just thought I'd mention that.

I have learned over the past couple years of listing extra cockerels on Craigslist that not very many people actually know what a cockerel is. I have to list my boys as roosters whether they're old enough to actually be roosters or not, or else I get questions like that. Sometimes I still get questions about whether I have hens to sell with them or not, though.

I haven't gotten any noteworthy CL responses to share, I just thought I'd mention that.
I agree with this, and one of the reasons I still list as cockerel and pullet - because if you don’t know the difference, you don’t need my birds lol

Back
Top Bottom