Share pics of your chickens!

Cute babies! Which ones are frizzle and which ones are smooth?

Are you talking to me or someone else? If it's to me, off the top of my head the smooth ones are #1, #2, and #...7, the yellow one with the gold/beige beak and spots on its wings. All the rest are frizzles. I'll be taking new pictures tomorrow for their 2 week mark and their wings have gotten way bigger.

Finally got the week 2 pictures done! They've changed a lot ^_^ And this time I put them against something for size!
001 week 2.jpg
002 week 2.jpg
003 week 2.jpg
004 week 2.jpg
005 week 2.jpg
006 week 2.jpg
007 week 2.jpg
008 week 2.jpg
009 week 2.jpg
010 week 2.jpg

1529816670413.jpg
1529816729752.jpg
Here are my other chickens...the black star is Mini, the darkest golden comet is Leaf, the golden golden comet is Nim, and the other golden comet is sherbet. They are 6 weeks old. (the one snugglee up next to Mini is Sherbet) Now for my other hens...

Does the little penguin frizzle (#9) have a name,yet? I think I'm in LOVE!

None of them have names yet. Lol my son is sitting here reading over my shoulder and he says #2 does. "His name is Black Arrow." That's the one he likes the most, lol.

We are waiting to find out for sure which ones are boys and which ones are girls. I can make a few guesses as to some of the boys. I'm really sad knowing I'll have to get rid of some :( Seems like there's quite a few boys.

I've got nicknames for three of them, though. #3 I call Big Boy as it seems its most likely a boy and is pretty big. It seems to be the leader.

#7 is Goldbeak because of the color of its beak, lol.

And #8 is Little Red, though it's more of a coffee color. I think of this one like Peter Parker/Spider-Man. It's sweet, brave, and curious ^_^

Back
Top Bottom