Share your snow scene pictures.

Pics
Ooh, gorgeous!!! You live in the most beautiful place, MP!

thumbsup.gif
, MP!

Beautiful pics. :eek:)
Thank you all!
big_smile.png

Yes, beautiful. Is that in America?
Yes. I live in the beautiful state of Colorado.
love.gif

ah, that explains why it's so drop-dead gorgeous. Colorado's where they have all the ski resorts, isn't it? Aspen, and those places? I can see why people would pay a fortune for a home there, it's beautiful.

ah, that explains why it's so drop-dead gorgeous. Colorado's where they have all the ski resorts, isn't it? Aspen, and those places? I can see why people would pay a fortune for a home there, it's beautiful.

There are a lot of mountains to go around over here, Potato Chip, covering many States. And that's just the Rocky Mountains. Then there are the Cascade and Siskiu Mountains in Washington and Oregon, not to mention the Olympic Mountains in Washington alone. Lots of vertical real estate, all gorgeous.

This is just one view of the Columbia River Gorge. That little building is called Crown Point. The Columbia River is the border between the states of Washington and Oregon.

I'd love to go to Washington and Oregon, I've got a "thing" for Seattle, I think it'd be a nice place to visit. To be honest, there are so many gorgeous places in the US, you could spend a long time touring and not see them all. I loved Billy Connolly's series where he travelled about America, seeing sights and meeting people. I've also got a "thing" for Canada. If I had money to go anywhere, I'd like to go to Canada.

I'd love to go to Washington and Oregon, I've got a "thing" for Seattle, I think it'd be a nice place to visit. To be honest, there are so many gorgeous places in the US, you could spend a long time touring and not see them all. I loved Billy Connolly's series where he travelled about America, seeing sights and meeting people. I've also got a "thing" for Canada. If I had money to go anywhere, I'd like to go to Canada.

If you ever get the opportunity you should visit Waterton Glacier International Peace Park which straddles SW Alberta, Canada and NW Montana, USA, and has some of the most beautiful scenery in the world. The pic below was taken at Logan Pass which is on the continental divide (the highest ridge of the Rocky Mountains) which divides the US and Canada's two major watersheds. The SE entrance of Glacier National Park is only a little over 30 miles from where our property is.
27Trq.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/27Trq.jpg

Last edited:
I love mountains, glaciers, I'd love to see that in real life. There's some place in canada, there's a hotel out somewhere, is it Banff? All mountains, and then this hotel....

The goat seems to be enjoying the scenery too :D

There are a few neat places in Seattle (I was born there) like Pike Place Market, The Arboretum, and having dinner atop the Space Needle. The rest of the place is pretty much a dump now. :(

In Canada (huge country, lots of diversity), I have to vote for Victoria, B.C. on Vancouver Island. The flavor of what used to be, especially the Empress Hotel.

I love mountains, glaciers, I'd love to see that in real life. There's some place in canada, there's a hotel out somewhere, is it Banff? All mountains, and then this hotel....

The goat seems to be enjoying the scenery too :D

Banff is also located in Alberta about 200 miles north of Waterton Lakes/Glacier and is very similar in appearance with its glaciers, waterfalls, and alpine lakes.

Back
Top Bottom