Shaw and the Hound

Playin at the dog park today.
20220219_151757(1).gif

He looks really, uhmm, happy.
He was really tired by that time 🤣
He was like ..

Ugh. I guess..but I really don't wanna do this anymore.

Plus I didn't have any treats with me so he was kinda bummed about only getting those attaboys without anything tasty to go with it.

He done really great walking around on the leash without jerking me around. But he couldn't help but bark and pull a little at a rouge goose that was on the path and not behind the fencing over on the lagoon with the other ducks and geese. Him knows birds belong behind bars 🤣

He also had to stick his nose in the baby chick bin when we walked by it at orscheln.. I was able to call him off easily, but when he pulled a bit to go over there his leash kind of caught my cart and we could've had a big problem.
The lady that was standing there got pretty freaked out I think she thought he was going to eat them for sure. 🤣
That was my bad.
I should have known he would want to see the babies and not take him by there.

He done really great walking around on the leash without jerking me around. But he couldn't help but bark and pull a little at a rouge goose that was on the path and not behind the fencing over on the lagoon with the other ducks and geese. Him knows birds belong behind bars 🤣
A Rouge Goose? Time to Google.

Back
Top Bottom