Shaw and the Hound

Pics
Also, I am not sure if you know this, but cats climb, not dogs. :old
Haha. That joke is on You.
tenor (1).gif

I can't even imagine trying to potty train a puppy anymore without using a kennel.
I have an old man's problem about house training a puppy. I can undo the training in one night. I get up during the night, the puppy or even dogs would get up with me. That works out fine except it teaches them to get up and go during the night. Everything is fine until the rare night happens when I actually sleep through the night. Unfortunately the dog by that time has become trained to go during the night leaving a nasty surprise for me in the morning.

I have an old man's problem about house training a puppy. I can undo the training in one night. I get up during the night, the puppy or even dogs would get up with me. That works out fine except it teaches them to get up and go during the night. Everything is fine until the rare night happens when I actually sleep through the night. Unfortunately the dog by that time has become trained to go during the night leaving a nasty surprise for me in the morning.
That is why you need a kennel. 🤣
Once Mason got old enough to hold it all night I refused to get up and take him out in the night. He knows the drill now. I tell him we're going to go to bed and he darn well knows if he needs to go he better go he's not getting back out until morning.
He never once had an accident in his kennel not even as a puppy.

i used to keep a bluetick hound, and when i was courting my wife, i had an el camino. we would all 3 jump in the cab and go for a ride. pretty soon he would start leaning his head on her should, he would keep leaning until he was in her lap, he liked her as much as i did, lol
Hounds are pushy aren't they 🤣
Mason will come up and just lean and push on ya like that. If you really likes you he'll squish his eyeballs on you.

Back
Top Bottom