Shaw and the Hound

To be fair..
I didn't know enough about hounds when I got Mason to say that holds true for me. 😂 The one thing I dislike is the fear of him taking off after something and never getting him back. So.. I may not be that emotionally stable. Rofl.
I am actually more of a terrier person. Even though I'm not a huge fan of little dogs in general
My Rat terrier was my favorite dog I ever owned or been around. I always wanted a Manchester terrier but never found one.
I would have gotten a jack Russel in a heartbeat...but the man said NOOOO.
Screenshot_20211021-063817.png

To be fair..
I didn't know enough about hounds when I got Mason to say that holds true for me. 😂 The one thing I dislike is the fear of him taking off after something and never getting him back. So.. I may not be that emotionally stable. Rofl.
I am actually more of a terrier person. Even though I'm not a huge fan of little dogs in general
My Rat terrier was my favorite dog I ever owned or been around. I always wanted a Manchester terrier but never found one.
I would have gotten a jack Russel in a heartbeat...but the man said NOOOO.
View attachment 2873406
I have made a 3pm appointment for you with Dr Ralphie. Hopefully, once your lying on the couch all comfy we can unwrap what’s going on in your head.

Two labs and a hound is enigmatic. Even though I mainly help with marital issues, which we find are 97.8% of the time are really women issues. And you claiming to be a woman, gives me a hint where the problem lies.

If I find your problem is really really severe, and you are beyond help, are you in favor of euthanasia?

Yours truly
Dr Ralphie

ps. Please bring cash, we don’t take that insurance crap.

I have made a 3pm appointment for you with Dr Ralphie. Hopefully, once your lying on the couch all comfy we can unwrap what’s going on in your head.

Two labs and a hound is enigmatic. Even though I mainly help with marital issues, which we find are 97.8% of the time are really women issues. And you claiming to be a woman, gives me a hint where the problem lies.

If I find your problem is really really severe, and you are beyond help, are you in favor of euthanasia?

Yours truly
Dr Ralphie

Can you YouTube LIVE the appointment please? I sure would like to watch if I could possibly learn a thing or two.

Yours truly
Dr Ralphie

laughter laughing GIF by Much

My husband is the lab guy not me. 😂 Loyal to a fault sometimes..
He was very popular when we were in high school.
He's not too adventurous any more I wouldn't say. Outgoing yes. He can strike up a conversation with a stranger any time anywhere. Drives me nuts. Lol
Screenshot_20211021-101916.png

I do love that the labs stay right by your side you never have to worry about them running off.
Well except for yellow dog likes to take off if there's a storm and he is alone. 🤪
But sometimes it's too much when they are constantly on top of you. I'm like back the heck off and go entertain yourself ya dirty dog.

My husband is the lab guy not me. 😂 Loyal to a fault sometimes..
He was very popular when we were in high school.
He's not too adventurous any more I wouldn't say. Outgoing yes. He can strike up a conversation with a stranger any time anywhere. Drives me nuts. Lol
View attachment 2873562
I was talking to a Golden Retriever owner yesterday. I do not see her as being "open to trying new things". She may be outgoing and popular. She certainly was very sharing about herself.

I do love that the labs stay right by your side you never have to worry about them running off.
Well except for yellow dog likes to take off if there's a storm and he is alone. 🤪
But sometimes it's too much when they are constantly on top of you. I'm like back the heck off and go entertain yourself ya dirty dog.
Beagles in particular can disappear very quickly if you take your eyes off of them for a moment and their noses catch a scent.

I was talking to a Golden Retriever owner yesterday. I do not see her as being "open to trying new things". She may be outgoing and popular. She certainly was very sharing about herself.
I've looked at several of those articles most of them say loyal friendly and agreeable.
I think that was the only one that said outgoing and popular.

I got started looking at those because I saw a tick tock where a woman said she could guess your childhood trauma by what kind of dog breed you preferred.
I just thought what she said was interesting.
I don't remember what all of them were but I know she said people who prefer labs have abandonment issues. 🤪
She did not say anything about hounds.

Back
Top Bottom