Shaws 2019 call duck line up

Pics
Well I spoke to my hopeful customer. .she's still in. She wanted them as close to hatching as possible so she can bond with them. I told her I wanted them to be at least 3 days old so they would be up and going good first.
She will be driving a little over an hour to come get them so would like to pick them up on a weekend. So. .
Eggs are set. 26 day Mark is the 11th and I actually have the day off that day:lol:
If they are slow pokes I might have to come down with something *cough cough* :lau
That hopefully will work out perfect for her to get them by the following weekend:)

:ya

In the bad news department, I have my little Jane duck inside because she is limping really bad. Today she got the full spa treatment.
KIMG0712.JPG
KIMG0715.JPG

I've tried 100 times to get a video of her trying to walk. . she won't walk while I'm videoing! But you can see here she won't stand on her right leg. It looks maybe a little swollen. .but here are some pictures for comparison from a near ago. . she has short thick legs anyway so it's really hard to tell.
Screenshot_2019-02-22-20-19-13.png
Screenshot_2019-02-22-20-20-00.png

Back
Top Bottom