Shaws 2019 call duck line up

Pics
:love any chance of a Ralphie Jr in there?
I believe this last one is. . he is still sleepy and not running around with the rest yet. I moved him inside I hope he stays warm
20190519_100813_HDR.jpg

Poor little Ralphie jr. Has still not moved from the spot I put him in this morning.
He is weak. Looks like his navel wasn't closed all the way when he hatched. Anyway. . I gave him some nutri drench and put him under the heat lamp for tonight. .hopefully he will be up and going in the mornin.

Poor little Ralphie jr. Has still not moved from the spot I put him in this morning.
He is weak. Looks like his navel wasn't closed all the way when he hatched. Anyway. . I gave him some nutri drench and put him under the heat lamp for tonight. .hopefully he will be up and going in the mornin.

:fl

:fl:fl

Hey, always look out for little Ralphie s,

Back
Top Bottom