Shaws 2019 call duck line up

Pics
Hum. . ya I do see a lot of brown in that picture. I don't think she's that Brown. I'll have to try and get a pic in better light. It's always shaded out there and it's hard to get the colors to look like they do in real life.
I do know that my other blue Bibb ducks have quite a bit of rust color on their bellies. I assumed that was just a flaw. :hmm

Brown in dux is relative.

Most often they are browner in the morning before they have their first of 5,32 bowel movements of the day.

:old

@Pyxis what do you think? Still not great lighting. . . but She doesn't look as brown as it did in those other pictures. .I think I had a filter on in part of those other pics.
Still a little brown/rust color on her chest but she's actually a lighter shade of blue than my other blue ones have been.
Screenshot_2019-07-26-18-16-57.png
Screenshot_2019-07-26-18-16-33.png

@Pyxis what do you think? Still not great lighting. . . but She doesn't look as brown as it did in those other pictures. .I think I had a filter on in part of those other pics.
Still a little brown/rust color on her chest but she's actually a lighter shade of blue than my other blue ones have been. View attachment 1857707 View attachment 1857708

Maybe still lilac, I think. That would also explain why she's a bit lighter than your blues.

*For my own records*
The following birds were sold today.
Lacy
Daisy
Tessa
Gemma
Leigh
Grey duck
Cho/pastel duck
Blue Bibb drake
:)

And Drakeo is also gone now.
He served a death sentence earlier this week for a violent assault on two of the girls.
20190801_083740.jpg
20190801_083736.jpg
20190801_083809.jpg
20190801_080803.jpg

Congrats on the sale, sorry about the girls. :hugs
Thanks. They both looked good today. Amazing how resilient they are.
One of them is one I sold, Daisy. I wasn't going to sell her. . but they wanted as many as I would sell them and they seemed to really like her. I went ahead and took the opportunity to reduce my numbers.
They went to a good home I think. :)

Back
Top Bottom