Shaws 2019 call duck line up

Pics
Ugh!!! I really shouldn't even click on posts about call ducks! I'm pretty obsessed with the idea of moving to a more rural area with more land...mostly because the suburbs have invaded our not really rural anymore area. But also because my quack addictions is out of control and I have ZERO desire to recover from my addiction. Looking at pictures of call ducks does not help! Maybe I need to find a better way to sell my husband on the idea of moving. "We need a HUGE barn with a tiny house attached so I can be close to my ducks all the time...and get more ducks." doesn't seem to be getting the reaction I want. Our home now is on a 6+ acres lot. I need about...50+ acres I think. Or more. Because more land equals more ducks!! :lau

Ugh!!! I really shouldn't even click on posts about call ducks! I'm pretty obsessed with the idea of moving to a more rural area with more land...mostly because the suburbs have invaded our not really rural anymore area. But also because my quack addictions is out of control and I have ZERO desire to recover from my addiction. Looking at pictures of call ducks does not help! Maybe I need to find a better way to sell my husband on the idea of moving. "We need a HUGE barn with a tiny house attached so I can be close to my ducks all the time...and get more ducks." doesn't seem to be getting the reaction I want. Our home now is on a 6+ acres lot. I need about...50+ acres I think. Or more. Because more land equals more ducks!! :lau
Maybe when @duluthralphie the self proclaimed relationship expert shows back up around here he can counsel you on how to approach that idea. :lau

You know you can have at least twice as many call ducks in the same area as big ducks, right? :lol:
0BABB3B4-CFEB-46F1-8701-44F07C46F0C0.jpeg
4E87472C-1427-4FC5-8B46-B5AB04B86D05.jpeg
71E45D79-0CE5-44E1-9A5F-E802ECCAF585.jpeg
48CA5ADA-2A29-4881-A5BE-4E97F61BEBCD.jpeg

Maybe when @duluthralphie the self proclaimed relationship expert shows back up around here he can counsel you on how to approach that idea. :lau

The solution is easy... hanging, electrocution, poison, drowning, knives, guns, jumping......

Anything is better than more dux....

BTW. I thought I was being invaded by dux on my little getaway...

But when I pointed my rifle at them and looked through the scope I found them to be just Loons....

So I was not forced to waste a bullet on a dux,,,,, in self defense, of course...

which meant one more beaver could perish!!!!

beaver being the only thing I hate worser than dux

Back
Top Bottom