Shaws 2019 call duck line up

Pics
You know you can have at least twice as many call ducks in the same area as big ducks, right? :lol:

I've attempted to use that logic with my family! My sister keeps telling me I have too many. Ok, maybe, but it's not my fault one of our ladies is insanely broody! She hides nests and fakes that she's not broody. She won't sit on her nest if we're out in their yard. Comes running with the rest of the flock and everything. We found one of her hidden nests a month ago, went to check eggs before wrecking the nest and one egg was pipped externally and peeping loudly at us. The dang mom must be covering the eggs before she leaves to fake not being broody.

Never would I say any beaver out there are named Ted Bundy. No comparison there at all:sick
Ted Bundy was an angel compared to the beaver...

I would be happy to never lay eyes upon another beaver for the rest of my life, let alone have to touch the hairy, smelly, wet things!

Poor Beavers we have them in the river below our home they have never once come up here wanting to eat us.

The try to drown us... block entrance to our cabin.... they lie in wait for us to walk under trees and jump down on us...

They eat fish we need to survive, destroy wild rice patches...

They chomp on anything even resembling something woody. They are just nasty critters.

Back
Top Bottom