Shaws call duck incubation thread (hatch a wonderful(worthless to Ralphie) dux thread)

:sick:sick:sick:sick:sick:sick:sick:sick:sick Daphne did another poo, this time right on the edge of her nest, and it stunk like putrid dead dux stewed in chicken manure for a week in the upper 90's.
As I tried to flick it away with a stick, she began EATING it! What the heck?!!! She was slurping it up and flicking it around. I nearly threw up, and I did bend over and gag it was so bad. Is this normal ducky behaviour for a broody duck to ' clean up after herself/ get rid of the evidence' ?????
Sorry if I am baffling and annoying you guys with my strange duck posts
omg I dont know but I near died laughing for reading this.

And disgusting too. :sick
It was worse than when I tried to catch my wild, evil guinea in the chicken run and as I grabbed his ankle he turned into a flapping, screaming ball of poultry terror and thus sprayed muddy poop muck all over me and my face. Mud facial treatments ya'll, just another benefit of owning fowl

Wow. . I'm glad I have tidy ducks :lau
They rarely ever poo in the nest boxes. . or on eggs. There is of course the muddy poo that gets on them from their feet. . but no real nasty stuff. They do that outside. As far as eating it.. . idk ducks will noodle in anything. Maybe she thought you brought her a treat :lau

Wow. . I'm glad I have tidy ducks :lau
They rarely ever poo in the nest boxes. . or on eggs. There is of course the muddy poo that gets on them from their feet. . but no real nasty stuff. They do that outside. As far as eating it.. . idk ducks will noodle in anything. Maybe she thought you brought her a treat :lau
She's deranged.

Back
Top Bottom