She said/He said Who's right? Who's wrong? No one!

For me, it's 9 years! Once you have kids you only get limited entertainment!
I haven't heard of most of the bands you mentioned. I'll have to look them up. I'm stuck in the 90's!
Oh yeah, edited to add that when I saw Pink doing the trapeze act & singing, it blew my mind. She's fit...like Ross!
wink.png

Amy, I'm with you on one for each genre but that would be too easy!!

My all time fav is Pearl Jam!! After them I'd have to go with Pink Floyd. I miss going to shows. Went to Woodstock 99 when I was 16! That was awesome.

I cleaned the coop and run today. Let the chickens out to free range as a reward for putting themselves to bed last night. I'll post pics after I cook dinner.
Yup! I'm excelled where Barney and the Wiggles are concerned....lol
I'm stuck in the 80's, though there's a lot of 70's that I like.

The Eagles

Love Pearl Jam, Pink Floyd, Nirvana, and I love some of the old classics like the Police, Joe Walsh, Bob Dylan's protest era songs. The Cars, Boston........Wow, too many different types of music to mention.

But If I had to pick one, and music I never get tired of, I'd have to say The Eagles.  Also, I know every word to every song so I can sing along.

I was gonna say Creedence but you beat me to it! The Doors, Stone Temple Pilots, Led Zepplin...good stuff.

I don't remember how to hide under a chair on my phone but not a fan of Bruce, sorry.

Back
Top Bottom