She said/He said Who's right? Who's wrong? No one!

Discussion in 'Incubating & Hatching Eggs' started by AmyLynn2374, May 8, 2015.

1. scflock

scflock Overrun With Chickens

Jan 13, 2015
    Upstate South Carolina
    I'm feeling a little scared, but oh what a way to go :gig

1 person likes this.
  2. FridayYet

FridayYet Innocent Bystander

Mar 3, 2011
    The Land of Enchantment
    [​IMG]

3. scflock

Jan 13, 2015
    Upstate South Carolina
    :lau

4. rossfam06

rossfam06 Beak Brokers

Sep 20, 2013
    Savannah, GA
    My Coop
    :gig :lau

5. yes I know the who Hacksaw Jim Duggan is and the hulk he's the green one right. I was looking at the picture thinking that's uh uh uh oh heck that's uh then saw Amy already had it but she knew when the Benny Hill first aired and wasn't even born yet. we're going to get Amy on a quiz show. Amy is so quick One thing I noticed when I first joined byc was every thread I checked out AMY had already been there .the other thing I noticed was she's not dumb. Hatch update I'm up to 7 and the weather is great 97 degrees 75% humidity heat index 105 And I love it. and if you believe that I have bridge interest I would like to sell it's just a little thing in New York good fishing just have to watch out for the taxi cabs .

6. chicapee

chicapee Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 15, 2015
    Pass Christian, MS
    Another afternoon storm just started, hoping the power doesn't go off again today. I took some pics of my first hatch the blrw. They are very cute and will be 8 weeks tomorrow. They are settling in the main coop and have just started eating from the main feeders with the bigs. They are definitely much braver.

7. scflock

Jan 13, 2015
    Upstate South Carolina
    We're getting hammered right now, too. I'll take rain any way I can get it this summer
    So, where are the pics?

8. scflock

Jan 13, 2015
    Upstate South Carolina
    108 heat index here
    Can't believe you made me lose to a NY Yankee
    :smack

9. It worked it was a half a package My incubators are about the same thing as a L G only covered with thin plastic shell with auto turners and fans I have two farm innovators 4200 so to get it in I had to make a shallow plastic pan that would fit under the mesh it works best in the container it came in suspended in air with a catch pan It only last one night and is a lot of trouble to get in and out. It's cheap so in a big cabinet might work well . It would add .50 cents a day to incubation cost, at a half package a day. I lock down every Wednesday but never have a full incubator going into lock down. I set every Saturday but never have a completely empty incubator so I always have 7 day eggs and 14 day eggs most are EEs and GLWs and a few Marans .these incubators have not been turned off since march 17 when the eggs are ready to hatch they go into my old bower the one in the pictures and hatch there. My wife complains a little but as long as I don't find a sign at the end of the drive way when I come home that reads CHICKENS FOR SALE VINTAGE HUSBAND AND ALL ECCESSORYS INCLUDED I figure It's all good.

2 people like this.
  10. chicapee

chicapee Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 15, 2015
    Pass Christian, MS
    They are on my phone, which is currently charging. I am on the nexus 7 right now. Is is possible to post more than one photo at a time? I can't seem t figure it out on the phone. I will post them in a bit

1 person likes this.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by