She said/He said Who's right? Who's wrong? No one!

Discussion in 'Incubating & Hatching Eggs' started by AmyLynn2374, May 8, 2015.

1. you leave a negative feed back no matter what the seller says this is just wrong it didn't happen to me and I'm mad.

1 person likes this.
  2. chicapee

chicapee Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 15, 2015
    Pass Christian, MS
    I am going to wait until my day 7 candle, just in case i have more ammunition. I don't think that you can change it once feedback is submitted.

3. WVduckchick

WVduckchick For The Birds! Premium Member

Feb 9, 2015
    West Virginia
    My Coop

Yep those are pretty nasty and the air cells are way too big. That seller should be ashamed.

4. where you been almost all day I've been on this thread and you haven't I've been meaning to ask did you fix that incubator .what kind of eggs you looking for any how[​IMG]

5. Ravynscroft

Ravynscroft For the Love of Duck Premium Member

Nov 30, 2014
    Middle Tennessee

Just saw this skimming new posts... I am offended for you, so sorry for this... feedback can be added to on ebay, but I agree on you waiting to see how they develop (even though normally shipping causes most development issues), I'm betting you get at least a couple that turn into stinkers... those would be contaminated by the bacteria so obviously on those shells...

PM me if you would like to try other eggs... :)

6. That 's true and you are a much nicer person than I am [​IMG] I'm thinking those are closer to 10 day eggs maybe more I'm setting 6 and 7 day eggs and the air cell is closer to the size of a dime. most of the time what was the mileage the eggs traveled.

7. WVduckchick

Feb 9, 2015
    West Virginia
    My Coop
    Hey there! I was around when you came on this morning, but they've been keeping me too busy at work. Then I had to go to Rural King, that's a long trip, then a good steak dinner out with hubby. Bought a new pool for the ducks, so we put that together and filled it. So... I'm sorry I missed being around on your day home!

I'm looking for d'uccle eggs mainly. Still haven't fixed my incubator either. Too many irons in the fire right now...

8. what you got and where you are and where you been and welcome the thread[​IMG]

9. then you don't need eggs but K day ant over yet want to help

10. WVduckchick

Feb 9, 2015
    West Virginia
    My Coop
    I'm about to collapse. Long rough day. What's K day? I wish I could help ya

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by