She said/He said Who's right? Who's wrong? No one!

Discussion in 'Incubating & Hatching Eggs' started by AmyLynn2374, May 8, 2015.

1. I saw some cream legbars in readyville on ebay is that you

2. Ravynscroft

Ravynscroft For the Love of Duck Premium Member

Nov 30, 2014
    Middle Tennessee

Nope... I don't sell eggs yet... :)

3. Btw you had better get on top of that chair they might knock it over on this thread they get a little nuts

4. sideWing

sideWing Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 9, 2015
    Utah

Awww shucks Walnut. Thanks! I must be doing something right. Or at least trying. :)

5. FridayYet

FridayYet Innocent Bystander

Mar 3, 2011
    The Land of Enchantment

Amy wins! I have two cockerels, a pullet, and two chicks that I can't tell yet. So hard to get good ones, but there are a few good breeders around.

6. well what you do with them chickens these folks eatem hatchem spend a lot of time talking about chickens you would think this was a chicken thread stick around you might just like it gotta warn you the big guy is here all day and he don't like the titans to much.[​IMG] and it can get a little weird at times other than that it can be a fun place If you want to know any thing about hatching eggs the answer is here if not it somewhere close by and if you know more than us thank god you came along cause we can use the help .

7. I've lost it you bought the chicks after the shipped eggs didn't hatch right or did they I missed so much either way that's a good hen [​IMG]

8. chicapee

chicapee Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 15, 2015
    Pass Christian, MS
    If there is no development, I will check for the bullseye and see if they were even fertilized. Thank you I appreciate the offer. Youaybe hearing from me in 21 days. Ha ha.

9. Ravynscroft

Ravynscroft For the Love of Duck Premium Member

Nov 30, 2014
    Middle Tennessee

Grew up raising chickens and just about everything else, lol... still early with my breeds, so I won't sell eggs until they are closer to what I want... I hatch tons, doing fairly well there, but can always learn more... :)

Just drop me a line anytime... mine are Lavs and Black Splits, just so you know... :)

10. quackers57

quackers57 Chillin' With My Peeps

May 13, 2015
    Uk
    at the moment I use a brinsea eco 20. I am also trying to do the completely blue approach when hatching my next batch of 28 pheasants.I allso have a styro one as a hatched.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by