She said/He said Who's right? Who's wrong? No one!

Discussion in 'Incubating & Hatching Eggs' started by AmyLynn2374, May 8, 2015.

1. scflock

scflock Overrun With Chickens

Jan 13, 2015
    Upstate South Carolina
    Very true, BYC.

I can vouch for the first. :oops:[/quote]I'll let you slide today...

2. silkiecuddles

silkiecuddles FortheLoveofSilkies

Mar 1, 2015
    Florida
    :oops: ok. Lucky for you, I'm actually busy today.

3. scflock

Jan 13, 2015
    Upstate South Carolina
    Yep, those blocks won't stack themselves :gig

2 people like this.
  4. WVduckchick

WVduckchick For the Birds!! Premium Member

Feb 9, 2015
    West Virginia
    My Coop
    I think you prove your big-ole-redneckedness enough on your own, without our confirmation!

Since I wasn’t around yesterday for this little tirade, I waited for the return of the King! I do believe Silkie is from Asian descent (we've met ) Can you tell that I'm from Italian descent? Probably not by my looks, but my grand-parents arrived at Ellis Island, just like plenty of other masses, early this century. My father was a young boy then. My grandmother barely learned to speak English. She did learn how to put a plate on the table in front of us and say "Eat-a... Eat-a" and you knew you better eat every bite. (right Ruby? LOL) BUT... do I know every pasta ever created? Absolutely NOT! Did I even know 10 different pastas at Silkie’s age? Probably not! We've established that Silkie is young and Asian, but she never said her parents were both Asian, or that she was even being raised in an Asian style of upbringing. Right? So to assume that she would know all about sushi, just because she is Asian, is just crazy. And by the way, I hate sushi. [​IMG]

5. scflock

Jan 13, 2015
    Upstate South Carolina
    Gonna have to wait til I get back to the big computer, I need some emojis...
    I never...

6. silkiecuddles

silkiecuddles FortheLoveofSilkies

Mar 1, 2015
    Florida
    THANK YOU, WV! Why couldn't you of been in yesterday during SC's "fun time" and saved me! :hit
    I didn't know you were of Italian descent, but I've only seen a pic of the back of you. But that's very interesting about your grandparents.

7. it was fun just to sit around and post wish I could do it more wife saw the little pig and almost cried we raised pigs years ago like with all animals she was really good at it hardly ever lost a pig. I'm running a little late this morning thought I'd see What SC posted this morning smacked you right off you gonna let him get away with that I 'm playing the guessing game over the new guy sounds like he's got some nice chickens and is from some where around close . so much to do must run look forward to being many post behind this evening have fun and as always children old and young play nice . I will be back at dark[​IMG]

8. Ravynscroft

Ravynscroft For the Love of Duck Premium Member

Nov 30, 2014
    Middle Tennessee

Ameraucana thread... you have BBS growing out and trying to figure out your boys and girls... :D

Behave? Please, not on my account... not thick nor thin skinned... I am myself, I make no excuses nor do I ask forgiveness... I will however give due respect to an established thread and the people who are on it...

I saw chicapee looking for eggs earlier and was curious about what was received... I had to comment due to the appalling condition those eggs were sent in... those wouldn't go near my bator if they were mine, much less anyone else's... that sender (no I won't call them a breeder) needs a severe reality check with a 2x4...

Me insane? maybe not... crazy? Absolutely... :D looking forward to seeing more of this thread... and now I'll go back to the beginning and give it due diligence... :)

Btw, Brinsea is nice but I think I'll keep my redwood Leahy... ;)

9. FridayYet

FridayYet Innocent Bystander

Mar 3, 2011
    The Land of Enchantment
    You are so brave - or maybe just crazy as you say..... Welcome.

10. Ravynscroft

Ravynscroft For the Love of Duck Premium Member

Nov 30, 2014
    Middle Tennessee

Just crazy... and respectful... I read every thread from 1st post to last that I join if I'm not in it from the beginning...

Thank you for the welcome... :)

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by