She said/He said Who's right? Who's wrong? No one!

Discussion in 'Incubating & Hatching Eggs' started by AmyLynn2374, May 8, 2015.

1. WVduckchick

WVduckchick For the Birds!! Premium Member

Feb 9, 2015
    West Virginia
    My Coop
    You must have missed my turkey picture.. I don't look much Italian. Well, maybe my nose... (but if you had seen a pic of the back of me, my butt might look Italian! haha)

And seriously, I didn't read it all, I was way too far behind. I just saw where you mentioned me, so I tried....

2. WVduckchick

Feb 9, 2015
    West Virginia
    My Coop
    I can't play today either. I gotta get to work too... See ya later! [​IMG]

3. Oops did I do it again I said the new guy and should have the new person [​IMG]you are a person right RavynFallen but there are stranger things in TN. and If like the main players on here you start talking guns It might make me nervous your close somewhere maybe to close Walnuthill and you are going to get along redwood Leahy she has one or maybe not I see long talks here.I mus t go to Nashville work awaits

4. Ravynscroft

Ravynscroft For the Love of Duck Premium Member

Nov 30, 2014
    Middle Tennessee

lol...

No worries, I only shoot if you're a chicken killing dog on my property... ;)

Be careful on the 840... I swear that's TN's Autobahn... :D

5. AmyLynn2374

AmyLynn2374 Humidity Queen

Oct 11, 2014
    Gouverneur, NY
    Welcome to the craziness!

Awesome!

Checking for fertilization after they have been incubated doesn't work as the "bullseye" breaks down over the incubation period period if it doesn't develop into the chick. Had to research that a while back- I thinkit was for sidewing.

[​IMG] And welcome to our crazy thread! So, what did you hatch out? Was it a good hatch, what kind of incubator? Join the fun!

Is there really any question??? [​IMG] I consider anyone who only candles day 7/14/18 (or less) and doesn't open the incubator during lockdown blue.

That is why I seldom jump on already established threads. No desire to read a few hundred pages to "catch up" lol

Yup...you did it....lol

6. RubyNala97

RubyNala97 Overrun With Chickens

Apr 9, 2015
    Hudson Valley, NY

I'm back to thinking I'm crazy to set up the brooder again. The itch subsided a little. Maybe that's what I have to do...ride out the cravings and they'll get easier to fight? I'll probably change my mind back by this afternoon!

Lovely!

I knew that's what K day was!! You said it was raining and taking a day for you...I said I bet his name is Ken or something close! :)

This made me laugh big time! I'm over my thumbs up limit!
    She just told us "Manga, Manga"! :gig

I gotta see this...lol

7. RubyNala97

RubyNala97 Overrun With Chickens

Apr 9, 2015
    Hudson Valley, NY
    My butts the only thing Italian on me too! Otherwise I'm the only girl in the family that has fair skin & red hair. Have a good day at work!

That's funny you said this! I was wondering that when OP said it. Every time I break open an egg that's been in the incubator for a week, the yolk is scrambled and I can't see anything.

8. WVduckchick

Feb 9, 2015
    West Virginia
    My Coop
    I'm the same way. Get the itch, then it goes away, then comes back, then goes away.... [​IMG]

Yep! Manga too! Can't believe I don't weigh 800 pounds! [​IMG]

9. scflock

scflock Overrun With Chickens

Jan 13, 2015
    Upstate South Carolina
    [​IMG] WV!!!
    You'd better not be wearing that hat when you type things like that [​IMG]
    I'm going to chalk it up to you reading the thread after dinner and a few rounds of Turkey [​IMG]
    Tirade? There was no tirade about it. It was all tongue in cheek, so totally outrageous that no one would take it seriously except maybe Silkie. And I guess you[​IMG]
    I would have never guessed you were eye talian, but that's not what the joke was. It's not been established on this thread that silkie was Asian. When she said it, that was the first time I had ever heard, so I immediately tried to come up with a way to make something fun out of it. Let's see, what's the most outrageous thing a red bearded redneck from SC can say? I know! I'm Asian[​IMG]
    I don't know anything about Asian culture, but I do know sushi, so I went with what I had. If ross had been here, she could have called me out in a hurry, but she wasn't, so I kept it going for a while.
    We all know silkie aggravates me, but I like her and she knows it. I've PMed her [​IMG], just to make sure that she didn't take anything I said seriously.
    But you? You're supposed to be my girl...[​IMG]
    I'm hurt [​IMG]
    Well, ok, everyone knows I'm lying about that [​IMG], but seriously...
    This is for not getting the joke [​IMG]
    This is for admonishing me before my second cup of coffee [​IMG]
    This is for being dedicated to work and leaving before I could respond [​IMG]

Now, come here [​IMG]

See, I was trying to behave today. That didn't last long, did it? [​IMG]

Obviously WV couldn't have helped you. You needed ross [​IMG]

10. Ravynscroft

Ravynscroft For the Love of Duck Premium Member

Nov 30, 2014
    Middle Tennessee
    Yup... I need to read this from the VERY beginning...

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by