She said/He said Who's right? Who's wrong? No one!

idunno.gif
Funny how those of us who grew up and live far, far away from the South look at the flag so differently. California wasn't really involved in the Civil war (except for sending resources), but there was a battle here in New Mexico at Glorieta pass when New Mexico was still a territory. Still learning about the local history though.

I'm sure if I grew up in the South I'd feel differently.
most people don't have a clue what the south fought for. It's the same as if some one told you what you could in your own home. I don't like what is going on in this country at all. government gets bigger. the right to freedom of expression means nothing when it comes to southern history. the war was fought over southern rights being taken away .All of this united states if necessary by force one mans words cost so many life's . most of the southern boys fought only because the northern troops were here and for no other reason . they had no stake in slavery, which by the way was not the reason war was declared against the south . it was because they told the federal government to kiss their @SS and were simply defending there home and family. and would do it again. you have to admit southern folks got brass. then just like now the few with the wealth make the rules and call the shots . laws are not enforced illegals are not deported are arrested. mostly because they are cheap labor for the wealthy to get more wealth. we have Americans who will not get off their @ss and go to work. because they can't make a hundred dollars an hour . but yet have paid no dues to earn it .and this is in all races . If I flew the flag then I would need to carry a . gun to defend my right to do so . I'm sure I would have to use it .

I need to put it in a nice power box when I'm done with this incubation, but man this thermostat works awesome. Thank you for the diagram Walnut.

You might want to consider its partner, the humidity controller.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/DHC-100-110...ge-10-99-RH-/131299344943?hash=item1e920d022f

Same size, similar appearance, and works just as awesomely. I'm using my homemade incubator right now for a dehydrator, perfect temps for herbs and such.

I will probably rebuild my homebuilt into a much smaller dedicated hatcher for next season.

First hatches can be a bit nerve-wracking, can't they? We have a toddler, so I know how you feel.
lol.png
I hope you ave a few fluffy balls waiting for you when you wake up in the morning!

You're probably in bed by now, but I did fall asleep on the keyboard tonight! Some crazy Friday, huh? lol But Saturday morning will be completely nuts.

That's a gross understatement!

wee.gif
SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!
wee.gif
I'm absolutely thrilled that they made it!

Woo-hoo! Come on, babies!

nope got fired up over the flag again was waiting for you to post some more of them dancing pictures .ain't seen any in a while school is messing up the day crew.

Yuppers, farming, ranching, culling etc. are not for the faint of heart. I have a black thumb nail from securing rodent holes, the nail polish doesn't cover it very well, lol.
This was our first year--dare I say--"farming", and I lost my thumbnail(it grew back fine) and broke BOTH my feet after never having broken a bone in my life(broke one chasing chickens and then wouldn't stay off of my feet, so soon after, broke t'other un). There's definitely a learning curve.
gig.gif

How many do you have? Have you posted pics here? It seems like you have.

I was hoping you'd ask.
wink.png
There's an album on my page with a link in my sig, but it isn't very well laid out. I'll take pics one by one tomorrow and create a new one. Your help would be greatly appreciated.
highfive.gif

When I discovered BYC, I was totally amazed. It was like finding out for the first time that there are actually women out there who are like me! I get so bored with the typical conversations in a gaggle of women. Family stuff, yeah, that I can enjoy. But all of the other social frippery... I just don't get it! Women gotta work smarter to accomplish the same tasks b/c of our decreased stature and muscle mass. I'm pretty proud of some of the hulking rocks I've hauled out of the ground.

Giiiirrrrlll, I knew I liked you.
wink.png
I don't understand most women at all. I always got along better with guys, but even then, there can be some real chicken heads in the bunch. I swear, the older I get, the less I talk(which is a good thing). Even as little as I am on here, I say more in this thread than I ever do, irl. I hope none of you take offense to this, but before I was used to BYC being so full of chicks, I almost always assumed that most users were guys(unless the screen name denoted otherwise). In your case, too, LG. Once I found out you guys were, in fact, girls, I had to keep reminding myself! IMO, that should be taken as a compliment about your wise and gentle nature(or in some cases, tongue and cheeky attitude).
I'd make a pit and do a whole hog...and a bunch of wings...and maybe a brisket...and of course some sausage.
droolin.gif
A fine example of why I thought Walnut was a guy for the longest. *salivates buckets*

If I were judging by air cells only, I would say 8 or 9. I may be pleasantly surprised, but all I can do now is wait and
fl.gif
I know this was posted this morning and I'm likely never going to catch up tonight to see if anything changed between now and then, but in any case:
fl.gif
x2

And you call Amylynn queenie? Love the dress. Rhinestone's a good look for you.

She's not my sister, either

Pan-Smack.gif
That's more like it!!
gig.gif

Last edited:
FridayYet

See you guys in the morning
frow.gif
Hope I can sell a few birds tomorrow and not come home with something instead!

I have some pullets sold..guy will be by in the morning. Will see if he shows up.

You might want to consider its partner, the humidity controller.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/DHC-100-110...ge-10-99-RH-/131299344943?hash=item1e920d022f

Same size, similar appearance, and works just as awesomely. I'm using my homemade incubator right now for a dehydrator, perfect temps for herbs and such.

I will probably rebuild my homebuilt into a much smaller dedicated hatcher for next season.

hadn't thought about doing that don't tell my daughter . she'll through my eggs out . needed that
lau.gif
thanks might be awake enough to check on the incubator now.

most people don't have a clue what the south  fought for. It's the same as if some one told you what you could in your own home. I don't like what is going on in this country at all. government gets bigger. the right to freedom of expression means nothing when it comes to southern history. the war was fought over southern rights being taken away .All of this united  states  if necessary  by force one mans words cost so many life's . most of the southern boys fought only because the northern troops were here and for no other reason . they had no stake in slavery, which by the way was not the reason war was declared against the south . it was because they told the federal government to kiss their @SS
  and  were simply defending there home and family. and would do it again. you have to admit southern folks got brass. then just like now the few with the wealth make the rules and call the shots . laws are not enforced illegals  are not deported are arrested. mostly because they are cheap labor for the wealthy to get more wealth. we have Americans who will not get off their @ss and go to work. because they can't make a hundred dollars an hour . but yet have paid no dues to earn it .and this is in all races . If I flew the flag then I would need to carry a . gun to defend my right to do so . I'm sure I would have to use it .    

:bun :bun :bun :bun :bun :bun

That's why I stay neutral, because I also know others that see it as a symbol of hate groups, racism and oppression. They feel that deeply because of real events and from pain suffered through generations.

It's a complex issue and I hope that there can be understanding and compassion on both sides.
+1! I do feel like a lot of (mostly younger) people use the flag as an excuse to be offended, but some(mostly older) people have every right to feel the way they do.

See you guys in the morning
frow.gif
Hope I can sell a few birds tomorrow and not come home with something instead!
Night, Friday.

Leave the wallet at home!!
G'Night...
lau.gif
x2!!

most people don't have a clue what the south fought for. It's the same as if some one told you what you could in your own home. I don't like what is going on in this country at all. government gets bigger. the right to freedom of expression means nothing when it comes to southern history. the war was fought over southern rights being taken away .All of this united states if necessary by force one mans words cost so many life's . most of the southern boys fought only because the northern troops were here and for no other reason . they had no stake in slavery, which by the way was not the reason war was declared against the south . it was because they told the federal government to kiss their @SS and were simply defending there home and family. and would do it again. you have to admit southern folks got brass. then just like now the few with the wealth make the rules and call the shots . laws are not enforced illegals are not deported are arrested. mostly because they are cheap labor for the wealthy to get more wealth. we have Americans who will not get off their @ss and go to work. because they can't make a hundred dollars an hour . but yet have paid no dues to earn it .and this is in all races . If I flew the flag then I would need to carry a . gun to defend my right to do so . I'm sure I would have to use it .
I am of the opinion that the industrialists pulled a fast one on everyone involved. Slavery isn't over and neither is segregation. It only changed it's mask.

nope got fired up over the flag again was waiting for you to post some more of them dancing pictures .ain't seen any in a while school is messing up the day crew.

lau.gif
So I can hypnotize you to sleep?

Back
Top Bottom