She said/He said Who's right? Who's wrong? No one!

My uncle loved Montana, so it made for interesting family game nights, lol...
big_smile.png

big_smile.png

big_smile.png
Your uncle had excellent taste.

Your uncle had excellent taste.

Yep, he was great... I really did like him, just that someone had to root for our home team, lol...

Right now I can take comfort that it's only the second game, I'm just afraid of how much my comfort zone might grow this season. Oh it's only been five games, ten, sixteen?

Sadly, that is a very apt description of their seasons... :/

So y'all think I should candle tomorrow and see what's going on? I can't remember who said it but when I asked earlier someone said candle at the end of day 22. Tomorrow around 1 starts day 23.

Day 22..tomorrow day 23? I so would have opened those puppies..I mean chickies by now. At least one, gives you an idea where they are. Check out one, post a photo, let some help you out if needed as to what to do while assisting. That's a long time now. My opinion.
What happened with Sally, is she really gone..if so, that just makes me sad. She's great at helping. She's fun.

I just wasn't a football fan at all during the Hasselbeck era.
I'm still not a football fan, lol. I honestly just don't care about it :/ I was too into horse back riding and always in horse shows to much to watch sports. Never been a sports team type of girl. Now Nascar and Monster Truck racing? That's a WWWAAAYYY different story, I could watch that all day, lol. For some reason I felt the need to say that, lol. See y'all tomorrow. Hope to have chick pics for y'all sometime tomorrow too :)

Back
Top Bottom