ship 7/23 Naked Necks (frizzled / barred / green-egger) $30. inc S&H

Dipsy Doodle Doo

ODD BIRD
13 Years
Jan 11, 2007
Aiken, South Carolina 29801
My Coop
My Coop
edited: disregard the buy it now price. this group of 19 eggs is $30.00.
Hi! I have some Naked Neck eggs available to ship 7/23 (laid 20th/21st/22nd), 19 available for this box.

There are 13 eggs from the bantam Naked Necks, 3 eggs from the Naked Neck Frizzled Green-Eggers, 3 eggs from a black Naked Neck Green-egger hen mated with a Blue Barred Rock.

The eggs from the NN bantam pen will hatch blue/black/splash and all will have naked necks.
Eggs from the NN Frizz green-egger pen will hatch blue or splash, half naked neck / half feather neck, half frizzled / half smooth, and all will be blue/green eggers.
Once in a while an off-color partridge-y chick pops out from both of those pens. And chicks from both pens may be white-skinned or black-skinned.

The eggs from the black NN x Blue BR may be feather neck or naked neck, black/barred/blue/blue barred and will lay some shade of green or brown egg.

The price for these eggs is $30.00 and includes USPS Priority shipping with Delivery Confirmation.
Here's a link to how you can expect your eggs to be wrapped and packed for shipping .

Post sold and send payment if interested. My PayPal is [email protected].

If you have any special instructions like "Hold & Call for Pick Up", or would like them shipped to an address other than the addy in the PP info ---just add that and a ph# in the PayPal note so I don't miss it.

If you want eggs for later shipping, I'll have groups of the same available every Mon/Wed/Fri.

Thanks!
smile.png

Lisa
from the black NN x blue BR:
17_51210_017.jpg

7710052.jpg

7710056.jpg

from the Frizzle NN green-eggers:
17_41210.jpg

And you can see the pretty blue and green eggs here:
7710104.jpg

smile.png

Last edited:
hide.gif
I might have to buy these. You wont believe what I did, I put them in my hatching room to settle and FORGOT to put them in the incubator.
he.gif

They are in there now though.
On a side note these eggs come well packaged and well marked with a cheat sheet to tell you what you are getting!
love.gif

Back
Top Bottom