Shipping eggs??

I copied pasofinofarm's style when they sent me eggs. Wrap each egg in bubble wrap, then newspaper place in box that has a nest of platice bags more on the bottom some on the sides place eggs in center all in the same dirction, place bags on top. the need to be snug don't made it to tight tape shut lable send, hope post office dosen't use your eggs for football. good luck its trial and error till your get it the way your like, GOOD LUCK

If we could get Tuffoldhen to post pics of how she packages eggs to ship, it would be awesome. She does a great job. And she does use bubble wrap. Some people don't, just newspaper and tissue. But I've got some of her eggs hatching right now, and I've got 5 out of 10 hatched so far.

Paula:)

Guess we'll find out what way is best.

I've got 18 eggs from Melissa and 18 eggs from bargain both packed differently.

We'll see who does better as for hatching percentage!

I'll tell you how bargain wrapped hers once they hatch... you already heard how Melissa does it.

Should be fun.... and in fairness, I think bargain is further away from Phoenix... but seemed to arrive in the same amount of time.... weird?

I pack mine in a deeply padded box. Each egg wrapped in bubble wrap.

A couple people have posted photos of my packing as they set the eggs.

Someone tell me if this would work...take shavings and fill a carton up around the eggs then either rap the carton in bubble rap or just make sure its packaged with alot of paper? just an idea?

Quote:
Ah, yes, Miss Prissy does an awesome job of packing as well. Lots of padding and bubble wrap.
wink.png

Paula

Back
Top Bottom