Shipping Question:

I ordered eggs, and they were not scanned at all the stops, then they were showing no movement for 6 days! Then I contacted usps and started to fill out the forms for lost packages, I hit send and it said they would get back to me in 7 days! I was so worried, but the paperwork kicked someone into gear somewhere, they had been misplaced in my local post office for nearly a week, and they found it and it arrived at like 7 am the next day to my door, no ring, no call to pick up, I guess they didn’t want to deal with me in person lol. The moral is, fill out their forms, it seems like the best way to assign accountability.

The two times I ordered chicks this year, I paid for expedited shipping (to Hawaii). I did not get even one update both times. The chicks arrived in 3 days, instead of the promised 2, but did well overall. You can not count on the tracking. It is nerve wracking to be sure. Chances are good they will arrive safely. Please post when they make it. I think we all worry!☺

This information is correct. But do NOT waste your time trying to call the Cleveland OH processing facility, it will get you nowhere fast. That is a huge processing facility and right now if jam-packed full of Christmas parcels, but your chicks should be isolated with other mailable live animals for dispatch.

I hope this is not the case. The tracking info has not changed yet, and we're 48 hours in. I just called MPC and they said they have noticed the post office failing to scan them from time to time, and they arrive at the location as scheduled. She also mentioned if they don't arrive today, they're entering the danger zone for shipping times...

MPC has been very nice and helpful, I know this isn't their fault but man its frusterating and stressful.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom