Should I buy eggs or wait it out?

A "Group Of Seven" is the ingredients necessary to make a "Perfect PIE"......Mealworms, Scratch, BOSS, Bread, Venison, Lettuce, and Watermelon. I knew you wouldn't know that one OK

I have a community page on Facebook called Group of Seven. it's about the flock... but I always feature the bantam roosters. it's not the only FB page called Group of Seven, but it is the only one with a rooster for a profile pic lindz has a blog page on Facebook too - doing very well with it! Our Simple Crazy Country Life - if you have Facebook, you should check 'em out!

A "Group Of Seven" is the ingredients necessary to make a "Perfect PIE"......Mealworms, Scratch, BOSS, Bread, Venison, Lettuce, and Watermelon. I knew you wouldn't know that one OK
You've just given me a new idea for a new page!
celebrate.gif
you're too funny tonight!

I have an announcement. (Start humming Mortie's Hallelujah music.)

After weeks of waiting, I have.....

a broody!

Matilda's been on the nest all week, including nights, so seems pretty serious. The good news is she's one of my very favorites, very calm and easy going, and I'd love to have her raise babies. She fluffles when you look underneath, but doesn't bite. The bad news is, she's my hatchery large fowl Australorp. A big beautiful girl, but we want to hatch out the teeny tiny Serama eggs. The chicks are half the size of regular chicks. What do you think? Would she crush them?

Actually it is the eggs you thought I laid this week. Big Broody laid two.....Little Roger laid two.......RK Broody laid three........ And I stole the whole "group of seven"

Actually it is the eggs you thought I laid this week. Big Broody laid two.....Little Roger laid two.......RK Broody laid three........ And I stole the whole "group of seven"
We are going back to the farmers market Saturday Roger. Asking price is $10. I paid more than that for the cooking oil and breading. And I am going to throw in a ax if anybody is interested/foolish enough. Congratulations W4W. Give her a mixed assortment of eggs. Just don't include any BR's.

I have a community page on Facebook called Group of Seven. it's about the flock... but I always feature the bantam roosters. it's not the only FB page called Group of Seven, but it is the only one with a rooster for a profile pic lindz has a blog page on Facebook too - doing very well with it! Our Simple Crazy Country Life - if you have Facebook, you should check 'em out!
Simple crazy like is a like of mine.

Back
Top Bottom