Should I buy eggs or wait it out?

thumbsup.gif
Congratulations Sully! are you going to eat it? I know I said I blew my first egg... i did eat it. the yolk was about the size of a nickel.
lol.png

Last edited:
Speaking of lifetime commitments, I am giving away my 4 CL roosters tomorrow to a friends dad that is going to eat them (good thing I named them Piccata, Marsala, Kiev, and Parmesan!). So this is the first time for me doing this. I know others process them and send them to freezer camp. I know it will get easier to do, since I never thought I would do it at all and now I am. But am I the only one that feels so darn guilty??

What breed???
She's a 'Yup' chicken. People ask what she is, and I say "Yup, she's a chicken". In truth, some sort of small game mix. We have a large free range flock at my previous job, and they are all mutts. Some are still obviously related to the fighting chickens down the road. She is small, 2/3 the size of my LF girls, flighty as heck, and tri colored barred.

What breed???

She's a 'Yup' chicken. People ask what she is, and I say "Yup, she's a chicken".  In truth, some sort of small game mix. We have a large free range flock at my previous job, and they are all mutts.  Some are still obviously related to the fighting chickens down the road.  She is small, 2/3 the size of my LF girls, flighty as heck, and tri colored barred.

Too funny

Back
Top Bottom