Should I buy eggs or wait it out?

Just picked up 40 5-day old heritage RIR! I was hoping they weren't just hatchery quality. This gentleman has had his birds featured in a few magazines. Big, beautiful dark red birds.

Congratulations! Pictures please.
pop.gif

so... we had a frost, and my elderly friend called to find out how the roads were, which of course, they are fine and unaffected... well! she said, we got snow! I was shocked! questioned her a bit, maybe a heavy heavy frost,but snow? and she said oh yes, I made a snowball... so... this is the remnants, at her mailbox... sure as rain, she got snow!

and I got a new layer! White EE, Veronica's egg is in the middle, the 2 Marans on each side... can't tell cuz I didn't put something alongside for reference, but they are tiny! I'm so happy.......... now to wait for those Cochin girls... 7 Eggs for me today

so... we had a frost, and my elderly friend called to find out how the roads were, which of course, they are fine and unaffected... well! she said, we got snow! I was shocked! questioned her a bit, maybe a heavy heavy frost,but snow? and she said oh yes, I made a snowball... so... this is the remnants, at her mailbox... sure as rain, she got snow!

and I got a new layer! White EE, Veronica's egg is in the middle, the 2 Marans on each side... can't tell cuz I didn't put something alongside for reference, but they are tiny! I'm so happy.......... now to wait for those Cochin girls... 7 Eggs for me today

Seven eggs for me this year too cheeka !!! Of course if you remember I was tied up for two weeks while I raised Little Roger

Back
Top Bottom