Should I buy eggs or wait it out?

I have no idea where they got that stuff. They must have ordered it and put in the notes section "Deliver to backyard coop" because they can't drive my car....can they??? There is an unfamiliar charge on my credit card...

They drove your car to party city of course! Then made changes to your account so they would have access to your funds. They learned it all from those pesky penguins from the Madagascar movies!

baby got a worm! all by itself! can't believe I got a picture before it gobbled it up! I saw it dig, grab and dart as fast as possible back to the pen so it wouldn't have to share!

Looking at what breeds you have, unless your ameracaunas are actually EE's which might lay earlier, you might be waiting a while...some of those can try your patience from what I hear.

Looking at what breeds you have, unless your ameracaunas are actually EE's which might lay earlier, you might be waiting a while...some of those can try your patience from what I hear.
They're hatchery birds, so I'm sure they're actually EEs.

I palpated one of them a couple of days ago, and her pelvic bones are well separated. One of the Brahmas is starting to separate, and the other Brahma & the Marans aren't really separated at all. I couldn't catch my other EE, as she is a freak. :)

Back
Top Bottom