Should I buy eggs or wait it out?

and a good reason to have a pooch, to eat the eggs the little one shares with the floor! she's so precious!!

I entered the BYC Calendar Contest for 2016. my photos are on page 82 of the thread. might stand a chance...

started Lyme treatment today. 6 weeks of antibiotics then some tests to see if it needs to continue. the only thing I notice is the tinnitus is extra loud.

Hi Cheeka,
Good to hear you are getting some treatment. I do hope it works for you! I had a friend who had tinnitus and I researched some natural treatments for it. Here's the link if you're interested in trying something different. The white noise suggestion seemed to work for my friend, along with the Ginkgo Biloba.
http://www.naturalnews.com/039625_home_remedies_holistic_treatments_tinnitus.html

And am excited you are going to be in calendar contest, if you don't get in it, they are caaarazyyyyyy! LOL....

Take care & keep on healing!!! :)

Th
and a good reason to have a pooch, to eat the eggs the little one shares with the floor!  she's so precious!!

I entered the BYC Calendar Contest for 2016.  my photos are on page 82 of the thread.  might stand a chance...

started Lyme treatment today. 6 weeks of antibiotics then some tests to see if it needs to continue.  the only thing I notice is the tinnitus is extra loud.  

That is wierd... Come from a long line of people with tinnitus... Lol we don't even realize the sounds we are missing!!!!! And we tend to yell in our normal talking voice. Glad you are one step closer in your treatment. Hoping for the best

Apparently the wait has been over for me and she forgot to tell me.
9 eggs I found under her!! 9eggs in 6 days?!?!

LOL...yep that's what they do.....did that to me 2 weeks ago......i had 11!  in this heat no less

Twice she disapaired on me and I thought something had taken her, here she was nesting!
Just like kids they drive me nuts!!
Then this afternoon one of my roos decided Iwas a tthreat and attacked me TWICE!! The little brat!!

Twice she disapaired on me and I thought something had taken her, here she was nesting!
Then this afternoon one of my roos decided Iwas a tthreat and attacked me TWICE!! The little brat!!
LMAO! I"m sorry that happened to you...yes they will do that, on the turn of a dime! are you going to let her hatch them out? since you have a Roo maybe they are fertilized?

You can float test them to make sure they are still good. They are likely fine though.

Floating to the top is bad, sinking to the bottom is fresh. In between is age differences.

I usually just feed them back to the chickens if i find them. But since I have corralled them they are laying in the coop for once.

Cheeka you should do the whole calendar. I entered too w a beautiful picture of my silver laced Wyandotte. Ok the chickens are beautiful the picture is just ok!

Jazlyn is getting soooo big!!!

Back
Top Bottom