Should I buy eggs or wait it out?

View attachment 2552751
I’m baaaack! Can someone tell me if these are worms or???
Thanks 😊
They are not round worms. They might be tapeworms. You need to figure it out though. since different worm medicine treats them.

Look at internet images or take a sample to a vet. Do not tell them it is chicken poo though

Congrats on the new place! Does off grid mean we won't be hearing from you any more? Hope not!
Covid free here. Hubs has been working from home since last March. He saves over an hour every day without the drive... the silver lining.

Congrats on the new place! Does off grid mean we won't be hearing from you any more? Hope not!
Covid free here. Hubs has been working from home since last March. He saves over an hour every day without the drive... the silver lining.
We will have cell service there. And... we found out that power can easily be done. Our neighbor has power. It’s a very different place to live. Mail is delivered by boat. We are excited to get started but... the road in isn’t passable for another month.

No, its not the phone rings in the shower or buying eggs. Its how much you want them to lay. The more anxious you are the longer they'll hold out. Go out to them and say "I don't care if you never lay an egg". Say it with meaning for a couple of weeks and sure enough they'll believe you, and start to lay.
Lol I see you dropped that "couple of weeks" strategically into your reply. Smooth move. LOL

We will have cell service there. And... we found out that power can easily be done. Our neighbor has power. It’s a very different place to live. Mail is delivered by boat. We are excited to get started but... the road in isn’t passable for another month.
You should be able to get star link internet soon too!

Back
Top Bottom