Show Me Your Indoor Ducks (and other birds)

Those budgies are precious! I had budgies growing up but we never hatched our own. Now I wish we had.

My indoor duck always hogs the laptop. It's impossible to type with her around.

In fact, here she is butting in on a video-chat I was having with my boyfriend. I guess she wanted to see her daddy!

That's too cute!

Its hilarious how addicted ducks are to technology!
Mine love watching movies with me.
I had this video of them "DJing" on my laptop but it accidentally got deleted. So sad.

As babies...

And them as bigger babies!

That's too cute!

I had this video of them "DJing" on my laptop but it accidentally got deleted. So sad.

As babies...

That is just too cute, now as their mother you are very careful to only let them watch shows that are rated G right?

That's too cute!

As babies...

So cute! Do they have favorite shows? Too bad about the video being deleted, but maybe they'll do it again! When my duck was still a baby, the first time she ever heard music was when she was running around on my laptop and somehow managed to start my iTunes going. I used to sing her lullabies, but after that, I started singing her AC/DC, since that's apparently what she chose to play!
big_smile.png

So cute! Do they have favorite shows? Too bad about the video being deleted, but maybe they'll do it again! When my duck was still a baby, the first time she ever heard music was when she was running around on my laptop and somehow managed to start my iTunes going. I used to sing her lullabies, but after that, I started singing her AC/DC, since that's apparently what she chose to play!
big_smile.png
I sing to my flock all the time, right now Christmas songs, my gander loves to join in, course neither one of us can carry a tune.
tongue.png
it's a good thing we live out in the country,

big_smile.png

They love Adventure Time! So much movement and color and when ever they hear their names on the show they perk up and start quacking because they think they're getting some tomatoes. Too funny! I'm pretty sure the "d" in AC/DC stands for ducks... AC/DuckC...Their songs cater to the hearts of the precious little waterfowl, "Back in Quack," "Thunderduck" and "Dirty Ducks Done Dirt Cheap."
I sing to my flock all the time, right now Christmas songs, my gander loves to join in, course neither one of us can carry a tune.
tongue.png
it's a good thing we live out in the country,
Oh goodness! I bet that is a sight to see, and hear!
big_smile.png

They love Adventure Time! So much movement and color and when ever they hear their names on the show they perk up and start quacking because they think they're getting some tomatoes. Too funny! I'm pretty sure the "d" in AC/DC stands for ducks... AC/DuckC...Their songs cater to the hearts of the precious little waterfowl, "Back in Quack," "Thunderduck" and "Dirty Ducks Done Dirt Cheap."
big_smile.png
Best to keep it in the woods if you know what I mean. Although when we're by ourselves we sound pretty darn good.
wink.png
I don't know Adventure Time is it a kids show? sorry showing my age i guess.

Best to keep it in the woods if you know what I mean. Although when we're by ourselves we sound pretty darn good.
wink.png
I don't know Adventure Time is it a kids show? sorry showing my age i guess.
Haha yes it is a kid's cartoon. Its horribly random and meant for small children, but some how I'm hooked on it. I blame college and its evil life sucking vortex.

big_smile.png
lau.gif
lau.gif

Back
Top Bottom