@MGG me too! She’s a sweetie. She somehow dislocated her toe last night or this morning. She’s not acting like she’s in a lot of pain and is walking, scratching, and jumping around like normal and the skin isn’t broken or bruised. My black jersey giant had a dislocated toe from chickhood, so I’m not going to do much more than watch her for a few days. If she starts to act like it hurts, I guess we will see exactly how “sweet” she is when I grab her so hubby can wrap her toe!

@MGG me too! She’s a sweetie. She somehow dislocated her toe last night or this morning. She’s not acting like she’s in a lot of pain and is walking, scratching, and jumping around like normal and the skin isn’t broken or bruised. My black jersey giant had a dislocated toe from chickhood, so I’m not going to do much more than watch her for a few days. If she starts to act like it hurts, I guess we will see exactly how “sweet” she is when I grab her so hubby can wrap her toe!
Wow that's weird. Sorry she got hurt. Sounds like she's in good hands though. I have a BLRW hen and she's the best. She's not a mutt though. Here's a pic. This is Bella and her Partridge Cochin sister
20200405_170146_HDR.jpg

Back
Top Bottom