Show Off Your American Gamefowl and Chat Thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zero hens setting. All in lay but all eggs left in nests a few days ago froze. I am not likely to get hens brooding unless I get another 10 days about 27 F. Below 27 F is the bad news zone unless hen on clutch. High humidity may somehow allow eggs to go a degree or two lower before freezing.

Zero hens setting. All in lay but all eggs left in nests a few days ago froze. I am not likely to get hens brooding unless I get another 10 days about 27 F. Below 27 F is the bad news zone unless hen on clutch. High humidity may somehow allow eggs to go a degree or two lower before freezing.

Dang buddy, I'd have to be picking them eggs up, especially for my pure brood pens.

Lol, no sir that is his tally book that he kept in his pocket and wrote all his daily notes in. The only reason I know that is from a article that I read in a gamecock magazine years ago.

@roosterhavoc it was 79° and sunny here in NW Louisiana.
Ha. Only in the 40's here. Still dropping below freezing, same as centra too cold at night eggs would freeze. I got eggs scheduled to hatch for the next 3 weeks and then some.
Supposed to be in the 70's here I think on Tuesday.

This fella holding his own liking him a lot.

Hatching some more

that should have been 7 eggs since one hit the floor. Lol
I came in the house the other day like an idiot telling my wife I finally got an egg outta so and so and three eggs hit the floor. Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom