Show Off Your American Gamefowl and Chat Thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man I was into pheasants with had muscovies they get big and always hissing

He started with a few free range and they multiplied immensely
I used to stop at a fly shop on the way to a stream. There was always Muscovies running around. Always fighting too. I know I've read somewhere that they'll kill a chicken occasionally too.

Yea, now they're saying 7"- 8" rain for Tues and Wed this week. The only thing I know that'll be happy about that are these guys.
6-10 here wed - Fri this weekend was nice

Well? How many hatched?
Big fat Zero hatched.. about 90% of them were 90% developed.... I think the temp must have got too cold on the last few nights. I saw it drop to 96 one morning and saw it at 97 a few other times earlier. Incubating in the garage during winter might be a bad idea. Too much temp flux.

I composted all the bad eggs and loaded up the incubator again. 2 weeks to go. I turned up the temp to 102.. so it dips to about 99 during night. I think that should do it.

Big fat Zero hatched..  about 90% of them were 90% developed.... I think the temp must have got too cold on the last few nights. I saw it drop to 96 one morning and saw it at 97 a few other times earlier.   Incubating in the garage during winter might be a bad idea. Too much temp flux.

I composted all the bad eggs and loaded up the incubator again.  2 weeks to go. I turned up the temp to 102.. so it dips to about 99 during night. I think that should do it. 

too much temperature can cause deformities

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom