Show Off Your American Gamefowl and Chat Thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I may try to let a few set next week. Hopefully it stays warmer at night. I left a couple eggs in the nests the other day and a few of them froze.

Any of u guys ever hatch any chicks yourself and then see if a hen will adopt them? I've never done it and don't plan to either, just figured I'd ask.

I think I may try to let a few set next week. Hopefully it stays warmer at night. I left a couple eggs in the nests the other day and a few of them froze.
I was just thinking of this the other day. They say it can be done, but I have not tried it either.

To limit my hatching I sold my incubator and hatcher a couple months ago now all natural
Well that is one way to solve that problem. Lol. I have a nice Humidaire and I try my best not to use it.

Any of u guys ever hatch any chicks yourself and then see if a hen will adopt them? I've never done it and don't plan to either, just figured I'd ask.
Ive done it.. just have to time it right. The hen and the chick have to be willing. 1-2 day old chicks will adopt a hen... Hens cant count so they will adopt chicks of the same age as their own.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom