Show Off Your American Gamefowl and Chat Thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
No is what had happened was, I was gonna break up all stags this weekend but I procrastinated and came home to this

The only thing that I think coulda happened was the 2 stags got into it. So I separated the other 2 into dome pens and put a pullet in each. Then realized crap I need to keep them (pullets) together to breed back to their dad so I had to hurry and make a trio. Usually no I don't pair up yet but needed to break some up

No is what had happened was, I was gonna break up all stags this weekend but I procrastinated and came home to this

The only thing that I think coulda happened was the 2 stags got into it. So I separated the other 2 into dome pens and put a pullet in each. Then realized crap I need to keep them (pullets) together to breed back to their dad so I had to hurry and make a trio. Usually no I don't pair up yet but needed to break some up
I see. That's too bad...

This guy looks like he is standing on tree stumps!  Those are some thick legs.

What's his story?  Beautiful bird by the way.
he's one of the original blue chicks I got so prolly the father to one or more of yours. Yeah he's all muscle his shoulders are huge. Thank God he's super docile

Last edited:

Did you find the culprit or do you think it was several against him?

Did you find the culprit or do you think it was several against him?
there was 2 stags and 3 pullets together ( dead stag pen). In the other pen was 2 stags and 2 pullets so I broke those up and a stag and 3 pullets remain in where the other died. That's all I can figure they all growing great, that they fought

I guess its possible he got stung or snake bit or something it wouldn't be impossible for a snake but hard for one to get in.
They're ain't no telling it could a been one lucky shot by the other stag

I hope if he's gonna die it was by the other at least the breeding was good

I absolutely love their dad too bad he wants to kill me lol

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom