Show Off Your American Gamefowl and Chat Thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys and Galls, Craigslist is downright frustrating. I am after birds that are not games for a high school experiment. People are either hard to reach or fail to meet after I drive an hour.

Guys and Galls, Craigslist is downright frustrating. I am after birds that are not games for a high school experiment. People are either hard to reach or fail to meet after I drive an hour.
Quit Getting On There Go To Sources Here ,I Did And Done Real Good ,i done it through PM and got exactly what i wanted off this site.

Last edited:
What breed of game is mine
[/IMG]

You have gotten non-games from people here?
ive made contacts on Cornish thread,at price i agreed to ,had no problems thru PM ,only issue was for us to get the bird at the same show we were to attend ,the Chickens i did get on here were through PM all the way till they arrived at my Post office.

Last edited:
What breed of game is mine
[/IMG]

The breed / strain is something better determined from source(s). Some things be determined from image such as color variant and type. Males of same will be black-breasted reds with a little if at all darker than than wild type. Legs are yellow. Bird not standing well for good assessment but I bet she has a significant amount of oriental game in her background.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom