Show Off Your American Gamefowl and Chat Thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's an interstate by me that goes through the bayou Savage national wildlife refuge and in the spring the alligators come up to sun on the asphalt and sometimes get hit. I hate when I see a hit alligator mostly smaller unwise ones

There's an interstate by me that goes through the bayou Savage national wildlife refuge and in the spring the alligators come up to sun on the asphalt and sometimes get hit. I hate when I see a hit alligator mostly smaller unwise ones
I've seen several this past year on I-10 ran over

I spent a fair amount of time in Florida. Lots of Gators in the ponds in the gated communities down there. Dogs go missing, they trap the big ones and relocate them.

WAs always a bit spooky when night fishing down there. Watch the eyes with flashlights, but you always knew there was one or two close that you couldn't see.

I spent a fair amount of time in Florida. Lots of Gators in the ponds in the gated communities down there. Dogs go missing, they trap the big ones and relocate them.

WAs always a bit spooky when night fishing down there. Watch the eyes with flashlights, but you always knew there was one or two close that you couldn't see.
when I was younger we'd go frogging at night and small alligators would follow us and tap the pirogue with their snoot. If I remember correctly they have red eyes when shined (Gators)

001.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom