Show Off Your American Gamefowl and Chat Thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is one of my buddies that lives around barn. He has been there all summer. Eats mice among other things which might include trying to eat sparrows. I found a really slobbered on sparrow the other day near where this dude sits in weeds.

20170904_060227-jpg.1128363
How big is he compared to your hand.

Got the pens done just made them 5x3 i used concrete wire its pretty unforgiving got em a roost in there to. Ive felt like crap since Sunday and even worse today but needed to get em done even though the other chicks seem to be getting along ok without the other one for now, but im going to move them tomorrow.

The other chick is perfectly healthy and healing well. I wormed all my chickens/chicks sunday they are coming along nicely.

Food in stomach or eggy?

I got some pictures of very fresh egg masses. American Bullfrogs here as big as any I have seen in LA and Florida but those around culture ponds seem to average bigger. Growth supported by quality forage that is around almost all the time. We have a monster on floor in lab that may be eating fish pellets off the floor. It is getting yellow like those that do eating pellets.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom