Show Off Your American Gamefowl and Chat Thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i have one peacock and as I type this he is outside in the trees at 10:08 pm making a racket. Second most annoying sound. Only thing more annoying is guineas. They only make a fuss in spring/breeding time though.

I'm taking it this a pea cock how well is he at avoiding dogs or predators? or do you have any problems with any animals?

Last edited:
I'm taking it this a pea cock how well is he at avoiding dogs or predators? or do you have any problems with any animals?
All of my problems have been fox and Hawks neither are an issue with peacocks. I don't know about them dogs though. I would probably pen them if I were you. Not to mention I didn't buy this peacock it just showed up and stayed. Nobody nearby is missing him either. Wouldn't want them wandering off.

All of my problems have been fox and Hawks neither are an issue with peacocks. I don't know about them dogs though. I would probably pen them if I were you. Not to mention I didn't buy this peacock it just showed up and stayed. Nobody nearby is missing him either. Wouldn't want them wandering off.

I'm about to be knee deep in them I guess

Oh man I just moved that one whitehackle and put him in the other brooder with 4 others that are a few days older. They ain't messing with him but now he won't shut up. Enough to wake the dead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom