Show Off Your American Gamefowl and Chat Thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Come on u know u wanted some more. I have a clutch of blues pipping in the Hatcher now and a clutch under a Broody due any day and a clutch of Grey's under a broody and some rubles due in a week or so. The Grey's and rubles will go home at day old. Had the last kelso hatch today they going home tomorrow and that's that done

Last edited:
Come on u know u wanted some more. I have a clutch of blues pipping in the Hatcher now and a clutch under a Broody due any day and a clutch of Grey's under a broody and some rubles due in a week or so. The Grey's and rubles will go home at day old. Had the last kelso hatch today they going home tomorrow and that's that done
i got 5 leiper, 4 rubles, and 18 miners going in the hatcher tonight. That leaves me with greys, and mugs left in the incubator The miner that's setting is due to hatch next weekend. (6 miners, 2 rubles and 3 Leipers ) then a few redquills and pumpkins. I had to break out my notebook for all the numbers.
Thanks to flypen for making me feel bad about not getting my wife the pumpkins!!

Last edited:
thanks fly pen it would sure help i dont want to try cutting in to this guy again till i no theres nothing like having the old lady hold your bird while you cut in to them i dont no who got hurt worst....

i got 5 leiper, 4 rubles, and 18 miners going in the hatcher tonight. That leaves me with greys, and mugs left in the incubator The miner that's setting is due to hatch next weekend. (6 miners, 2 rubles and 3 Leipers ) then a few redquills and pumpkins. I had to break out my notebook for all the numbers.
Thanks to flypen for making me feel bad about not getting my wife the pumpkins!!
need to get on those pens. I have some open and a few grown fowl are leaving in a couple weeks so I'll have more room. By the fall I'll be at about 80% blues.

need to get on those pens. I have some open and a few grown fowl are leaving in a couple weeks so I'll have more room. By the fall I'll be at about 80% blues.
i figure by fall I'll just be finished building pens. I'm not sure how I'm supposed to fit in fishing and turkey hunting but im gonna make it work somehow.
cant just let that big boy trespass. Sorry not the best pic

Last edited:

lol my wife wants peacocks too, so I have to build a huge pen now. I don't know if the neighbors hog dogs would kill them or not but I'm not gonna take a chance either.

lol my wife wants peacocks too, so I have to build a huge pen now. I don't know if the neighbors hog dogs would kill them or not but I'm not gonna take a chance either.
i have one peacock and as I type this he is outside in the trees at 10:08 pm making a racket. Second most annoying sound. Only thing more annoying is guineas. They only make a fuss in spring/breeding time though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom