Show Off Your American Gamefowl and Chat Thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Especially when the post office puts everything at a run down falling house thinking someone lives there while it's been snowing since last night, to lazy and doesn't know how the alphabet works.

Still got more goodies coming hopefully they get it right this time!

I ran one of the older raptors in my truck and it had nothing for my truck really kept it at bay by a truck length till about 80 and it widened up by about two till 100 or so up a 3lane mountain in TN. My truck isn't stock but has the right stuff to help a moderate lsX run along with a professional Dyno and street tune. I wasnt impressed with that guys truck guess he learned not to pick on everything.

That being said I'd go with the black widow but either is a nice truck just not a truck truck in my opinion.

I see raptors all over here. Nice pretty shiny things. Never even seen a dirt road.
Shame most people that buy them spend more time waxing them then actually using them. I never seen the point in buying stuff that folks don’t use. Love to see the fancy trucks out hunting. They park on the main road and then hunt 100 yds from it. God forbid it gets a scratch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom