Show Off Your American Gamefowl and Chat Thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a white muff cock and no pullets. I took a white colored blue hen and put in there with him. I'm hoping to get a couple white pullets from them.
If it is dominant white you should get some the first cross. If it is recessive white and the blue is not carrying it, mate a female back to the white muff. Or, you could always find a nice white Ameraucana... jk

View attachment 1308952 This pullet fought off a Cooper’s hawk. My wife said she kicked the piss out of him.
They are such a nuisance! Here that hawk was probably hungry and just trying to scrounge a meal when your unrestrained pullet pounced on it. It could have been seriously injured! That is the trouble with free range chickens these days. They should all be locked up in cages where they can't cause any harm! lol

They are such a nuisance! Here that hawk was probably hungry and just trying to scrounge a meal when your unrestrained pullet pounced on it. It could have been seriously injured! That is the trouble with free range chickens these days. They should all be locked up in cages where they can't cause any harm! lol
Ditto

Ok i went and I'll be durned what I been waiting for first kelso

20180324_122553.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom