Show Off Your American Gamefowl and Chat Thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I posted this a week ago or so. My wife actually took this cock out and put him on a cord. That little stag noticed him out from the front yard where he hangs out. That’s about 80 yds. He made his way back there to mess with him.
B471A4C2-68C8-4202-9E45-F8535E837FCA.jpeg

No sir, that question could be took several ways.

Extreme case of worms is what I think can do it. As a kid I took some late showing / no showing stags that looked like crap from every angle. In the hand they were decidedly underweight. I, being a softy and willing to annoy uncle, was given a couple that were de-wormed and conditioned. It did not take but a month before their behavior changed. They were still culled because they could not handle worms as we did not normally treat for those. Once they start to show, then being wormy does not appear to be a factor.

Keeping stags close to solid cock a few feet away also slows things down a bit.

Naw man, Flypen said he bought a pair to BREED. I'm sure he DISCLOSED that info to Marsh. I'm also sure Flypen paid premium for those birds, which puts the majority of the responsibility on Marsh to make sure that pair churns out quality birds. I can understand 1 stag maybe, but both?
And how Marsh pretty much knew?
Man that's like if I sold you a car, then a year later it throws a rod through the block. Then you call me and without even explaining to me anything I tell you I can replace the block.
He showed his hand and you can tell he was bluffing.

I am missing something. I have yet to see pure games produce non-game offspring. I have seem them produce offspring that were not worth much, but never non-game. My experience does not include crossing with oriental games or hatchery sourced games which I am leery of for a variety reasons.

She took a couple cocks out since it was a decent day. Little did she know she was gonna have to sit out there chasing away young stags all day. She wasn’t happy. Lol

Especially if 2 out of 2 wouldn't face lol that's 100%
I had 8 stags total that were beautiful football shaped bodies, all around 4.5 lbs. All they needed was dubbing. I culled the original pair, 8 stags, and around 12 pullets. The pullets might have been ok but to me they were half junk no matter how you put it.

I had 8 stags total that were beautiful football shaped bodies, all around 4.5 lbs. All they needed was dubbing. I culled the original pair, 8 stags, and around 12 pullets. The pullets might have been ok but to me they were half junk no matter how you put it.
oh ok I thought you just had 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom