Show Off Your American Gamefowl and Chat Thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll start being more careful when I get a pansy Leiper who cant fight the battle he started. Lol jk  From what I remember the Leiper was younger than the Blue.

Did the Leiper die?
Yes he was two weeks younger, and he didn't start anything the miner kicked him in the neck from the side. Yes he died.

Yeah there's another wire at the top that's above the photo. Relatively speaking the fencing Is dirt cheap compared to what a pack of Fox can do

Last edited:
A couple weeks ago I was handling my Kelso broodcock and one 4 foot wide section is lower for me to step over anyway I went to step over and my foot got caught so yeah I fell over landed on my back and the Kelso which I was still holding was looking at me with his Googley eye like w t f!

Last edited:
A couple weeks ago I was handling my Kelso broodcock and one 4 foot wide section is lower for me to step over anyway I went to step over and my foot got caught so yeah I fell over landed on my back and the Kelso which I was still holding was looking at me with his Googley eye like w t f!
haha... did you get shocked?

No I unplug it BUT I have a story bout that too. Forgot to unplug it went in fine went to step out with shorts on ( don't worry not that ) anyway once my foot hit the ground the wire touched my inner thigh and from reaction it hit the other so I hobbled back and forth stiff legged getting shocked, yeah that sucked too but birds are all well and that's what matters lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom