Show Off Your American Gamefowl and Chat Thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shubin. I went and seen this old cocker that works with my dad. The line he is going to gift me is sweater greys. The greys are Harold Brown greys and sweater is from tojo nunley stock.

Last edited:
We talked for hours and he said I have to give him a few days to round them up. He has 3 different farms raising gamefowl.

Shubin. I went and seen this old cocker that works with my dad. The line he is going to gift me is sweater greys. The greys are Harold Brown greys and sweater is from tojo nunley stock.
if you are going to have a sweater that is the line to have. Other lines are straight forward brawlers, where that line of grey sweaters shuffle a little and thinks a little.

if you are going to have a sweater that is the line to have. Other lines are straight forward brawlers, where that line of grey sweaters shuffle a little and thinks a little.
He said in all his 40ish years raising and fighting this breed was the gamest he'd ever owned or seen. And good all around. He has gotten out and just raising them and thinning down his stock.

Sounds like you hit the jackpot.. And you got hours worth of information and techniques from an old cocker. priceless

if I may ask what "lines" specifically do u speak of? If u say they're not breakers u not looking at a good sweater.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom