Show Off Your American Gamefowl and Chat Thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you get some woodies. I'll take all the flank feathers cause I ain't raising ducks. No way!

Yes I have a couple more roosters been raising since 2000 had to sell out in 2011 because I had to move.but I have moved back and now I am starting over again. The black is the only one left out of my old stock and it is really a 4 way cross

Yes I have a couple more roosters been raising since 2000 had to sell out in 2011 because I had to move.but I have moved back and now I am starting over again. The black is the only one left out of my old stock and it is really a 4 way cross
I know how it feels to start over you're able to hook up with people from before? Hopefully so, so you'll know the birds you're getting

SDM said these wouldn't play well with others... but they sure like to snuggle.

Sorry, couldn't resist. They are seven weeks old and I looked out the window to see them locked on to each other. When I walked out, they were exhausted. It is as you said one day they wake up mad at the world...

SDM said these wouldn't play well with others... but they sure like to snuggle. Sorry, couldn't resist. They are seven weeks old and I looked out the window to see them locked on to each other. When I walked out, they were exhausted. It is as you said one day they wake up mad at the world...
told u so lol cool pic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom