Show Off Your American Gamefowl and Chat Thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
feisty pullet

maybe the coons got him lol

seriously tho, I heard coons are known to drown dogs in water.

I've saved several coon hounds from one in the water.No "Chopper" left here about 10am with the Curs,headed towards the main road.15 minutes later they were back he wasn't.He got hung by his collar once in a hole,36 hours later I found "Yeller" the cur treed by the hole and dug him out.He raised Yeller and you could not split them up.None of mine wear collars now.

does she put her feet on you too? or just the pecking?
Nah I had her running around and she was going at it with an older leiper pullet through the wire. She was just fired up when my wife scooped her up. Didn't even peck more than once. She just wouldn't let go of her shirt sleeve.

Gave away my old wild type, but I'm keeping his son. I like the son because of the white earlobes. Should be about the same size. This one didnt get fowl pox like his dad, so his comb should stay nice and sharp.

Nice. Never seen any with solid white earlobes but could be a throwback to the ancestor bird like you said. Or could be way back up the line someone had a cock with white earlobes and didn't cull him and this is a throwback from that bird,

sdm here's a side pic of that black stag. I might put this asil girl with him.

Here's the greys, the molt has been rough!

I like that biddie right under the hen, I am hoping that she is a pullet!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom