Show Off Your American Gamefowl and Chat Thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Imo broodies is the way to go for any eggs

That is unless u like flypen that gets 100% all the time, I ain't that good

Last edited:
Imo broodies is the way to go for any eggs

That is unless u like flypen that gets 100% all the time, I ain't that good
lol I hatched 7 out of 7 last night

The Brinsea octagon 20 with a turner is the best incubator that I have found. The temps stay very consistent every time I plug it in, you fill one channel with water and every other day you top it off with water in one channel, on day 18 remove it from the turner and lay all the eggs flat, fill both channels with water, put the top back on and don't open it till ALL the eggs have hatched. It's very easy with this incubator. The vent on top is adjustable, I set it a little less than half way and put a piece of scotch tape across it so it NEVER moves. Easy! I've found that if I fill the water when the incubator is leaning to one side you will not over fill the channel.

Last edited:
Hey guys, I don't normally ask for help, but I am in one of those survival modes right now. I have to get rid of most of my birds. I just got out of an abusive relationship and the boyfriend was helping to feed the chickens. He took just about everything that I had in my house, and I just need some cash or to replace some things.
I have two golden stags, one black pair, six asil grey crosses, two kelso grey broodcocks and a grey pullet to get rid of. I would trade them for biddie feed, a flat screen TV or a converter box, a straighttalk phone.
The crazy man stole just about everything that I had.
I am located in Eastern SC, and just PM me on here if anyone's interested.

Hey guys, I don't normally ask for help, but I am in one of those survival modes right now. I have to get rid of most of my birds. I just got out of an abusive relationship and the boyfriend was helping to feed the chickens. He took just about everything that I had in my house, and I just need some cash or to replace some things.
I have two golden stags, one black pair, six asil grey crosses, two kelso grey broodcocks and a grey pullet to get rid of. I would trade them for biddie feed, a flat screen TV or a converter box, a straighttalk phone.
The crazy man stole just about everything that I had.
I am located in Eastern SC, and just PM me on here if anyone's interested.
Im going to be in the same situation as you if I dont get rid of chickens.. My wife and I only fight about chickens, nothing else.

Just kidding... But seriously, sorry to hear about this awful event. I hope everything works out for you.

Well. Have you kept an eye on the pointy eggs? You hatch enough of them to dispel the myth! Lol

Question, not that I'm gonna but how would one ship a chicken out the country. Specifically Vietnam? Would it even make it alive? What are the legalities?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom