Show Off Your American Gamefowl and Chat Thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll tell ya what those dubbing shears they sell at all the gamefowl shops ain't worth a d*mn. The proper place for them is the sh*tcan. Get the fiskars leather/fabric trimming shears. Much better. In between birds I figured I'd try the original shears I bought and it took way too much pressure to cut the comb. I couldn't believe how much better the fiskars are. $20 they're worth it. Those places ought to be ashamed for selling them.

Last edited:
Taking time to smell the roses.
beaver damaged undercut bank, blowdown now part of the trail.
beaver pond
fresh beaver chewing

Nice pics, also nice to slow down sometimes. I had a bad case of A.D.S. this weekend. Last weekend someone picked up some birds on Sat and Sun and yesterday and today as well. Soon all I'll have birds in are the big pens and ima put some fill where the domes are and regroup for next year. Too low and holding too much water.

Nice pics, also nice to slow down sometimes. I had a bad case of A.D.S. this weekend. Last weekend someone picked up some birds on Sat and Sun and yesterday and today as well. Soon all I'll have birds in are the big pens and ima put some fill where the domes are and regroup for next year. Too low and holding too much water.
Yeah I've been going a million miles an hour for about a year now, gonna slow way down and relax some. Maybe carve up something with a pocketknife and tie some flies.
I don't blame you with the water. It's so frustrating. I wouldn't mind getting rid of a few more to bring my numbers down some.

I still get nervious trimming lol. You can roll them up in a burlap sack to help hold them and i pull there under feathers and pack it on the wound to stop bleeding.

Sent from my SM-T210R using Tapatalk

If I win. I will buy each one of you guys a ranch. Fully outfitted with state of the art pens and a farm hand to help with feeding, watering etc..
I only play when they do at work. I ain't gonna be the only sorry sob to show up poor. They'd have to put me in the nut house.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom